In the world of golf, slicing is a real struggle. We have seen multiple players fight this and fail, especially in the long game. This is because you need more force to increase the distance traveled. While doing this, you may compromise on your accuracy, and that’s when slicing begins.
If you are looking for a cure, though, we are sorry. Golf balls do not work that way! Slicing can only go away when you learn to swing your club right. Having said that, there is no denying that the right golf ball can help you achieve this. There are golf balls specific to certain swing types and speeds. These will increase accuracy by reducing the spin. These are the golf balls you should look for. They are usually two-piece golf balls. These minimize spin, thereby minimizing the chance of a slice.
Without further ado now, let’s jump straight to the point and discover the gems that Amazon offers to golfers specifically to reduce slice.
Best Golf Ball for Slice
1. Bridgestone E6 Soft Golf Balls (One Dozen)
Amazon’s Choice and an instant go-to for users, the Bridgestone E6 Soft Golf Balls promise to help you gain accuracy and distance with ease. This will give you a competitive edge and advantage! Here are a few more features:
- They are soft optic yellow balls designed for men. You can also choose the white variants if you prefer.
- They have a low driver and long iron spin. These two features together help achieve straighter distance.
- They also have an advanced mantle.
- The golf balls have a Delta Dimple Design. This particular design aids control and smooth air resistance, thus reducing slice.
- It is known for its premium greenside performance.
- What particularly impressed us about Bridgestone E6 golf balls is that they hold their line even during unfavorable (windy) weather conditions.
2. Srixon Soft Feel Men’s Golf Balls (One Dozen)
The Srixon golf balls have a soft core that also offers low compression. They also have a thin cover with an improved feel. Due to the performance they promise and the ease with which they help deliver straight shots, they are among the best options in the market today. Below are a few more highlights:
- The gradient growth core is 12 points lower in compression than what was sold previously. This gives you a very soft feel without forcing you to compromise on your shot.
- The golf balls promise a low spin performance.
- They have a lonomer cover that is softer and thinner than what was in the market from Srixon until recently.
- It has the “softest-feel rating” in the low compression category.
- The golf balls have a 324-speed dimple pattern that facilitates aerodynamic speed, better uniformity, and more surface coverage.
- It particularly improves greenside spin.
- These golf balls are a blessing for beginners. So, if you are just getting started and need to get your basics right, you cannot go wrong with them
3. Wilson Smart Core Golf Ball – Pack of 24
Quite affordable and reliable, this set of 24 golf balls from Wilson can be your new best friend. It comes with multiple features that are bound to impress any golfing enthusiast. Let’s take a look at what they are:
- They are excellent for short shots and long shots, both. They are specifically known for increasing control. In the case of long shots, they increase distance and simultaneously reduce spin. This directly ensures accuracy. In the case of short shots, they increase spin
- They have been built with a Smart Core technology, thanks to which they can adjust based on the player’s swing.
- They have a lonomer cover that makes the balls efficient through a wide range of weather conditions.
- They showcase a firm response off the tee and a soft response around the green.
- We would like to mention that these are among the more affordable balls that are also durable at the same time. Others in their league are comparatively expensive.
4. Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls (Dozen)
Here’s another set of golf balls that we can’t stop praising! They are super soft with a low compression core, making them an excellent choice to reduce slice. Below are a few more features:
- The fact that they are super soft helps achieve straight and long distance.
- The core has ultra-low compression, which improves accuracy and speed.
- The golf balls have New Low Drag HEX Aerodynamics to make the lift better and to reduce the drag.
- The cover is based on a soft trigonometric formulation that increases greenside control and enhances the soft feel.
- They are ideal for casual golfers and the pros alike.
5. Titleist Pro V1 Prior Generation Golf Balls (Dozen)
The Titleist Pro golf balls boast of the one thing that you are desperately looking for: very low spin. This teamed with many other features seals their place among the best. Here is a list of those features:
- Enjoy great distance and consistent flight with these lovely golf balls.
- For short games, they provide drop-and-stop control. For long games, they are known for their penetrating trajectory.
- They are extremely soft.
- They have a soft urethane elastomer cover system and an ionomeric casing layer.
- The golf balls have a superior 2.0 ZG process core that aids low spin.
- They have a spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design.
- Even though they are on the expensive side, many users vouch for these golf balls. Thus, they are definitely worth a shot.
We hope this list helps you find the best golf balls to reduce the slice and improve performance. Bear in mind that each of them is a good choice, but the ultimate decision should depend on your budget and comfort level. All the best!