If you are a Golf lover, you would always wish to have the perfect ace. You are well aware of the dedication it takes to get the ball into the hole, especially when you have to make a move for 90 to 100 mph swing speed. Do you just require your skills? Is that enough? No. There are a lot of other things that play a role. One of them is your gold driver. And if you like slow swing speed shots, you definitely need a good golf driver.
Why is a Good Golf Driver Needed?
Not just the right kind of ball, but also the golf driver you have makes the difference. The driver you choose will help you gain the right swing around 90-100 mph. Why 90-100 mph? It is the global average of all the best golf players. For it, you just need the right golf driver. The best driver for slow swing speed is made up of shaft and loft. A regular shaft fits best for this purpose. The regular shaft will help you have tee shots fly straighter and more prolonged. Just the right loft should be comparatively bigger in size so that you can hit a 3 iron and even PW.
What are the things to be considered if you wish to buy the best driver for slow swing speed?
The things you should consider include;
- The material of the shaft. It can be made of steel, titanium, or a composite of steel and titanium. Choose the one you can best deal with!
- The shaft must have a bigger head, so it can get more latitude to hit the ball.
- The higher the loft, the more distant the ball will travel.
- The flex and length of the shaft must be considered. The longer shaft helps you hit to a greater distance.
- Level of distance, forgiveness, and shots of correction.
- The cost of the product. If it fits your budget or not.
A golf player has to invest in a high-quality golf driver. However, the market is flooded with a lot of options. How to figure out which is the best slow speed swing driver. Here we are to help you out. This article contains a list of best-shortlisted golf drivers for slow swing speeds.
Best driver for 90 -100 mph swing speed
1. TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men’s Driver
If you desire for a golf driver that has a great balance between high levels of distance and high levels of forgiveness, you should trust none other than TaylorMade M2 90 -100 MPH Swing Speed Golf Driver. It is made with a composition of 7 different materials. It forms a huge sweet spot and is very light in nature.
2. Cobra Golf Men’s King F8 Hybrid
What else can a golfer want if the driver boosts the overall control levels? Yes, there is nothing more you can ask for! 2018 Cobra King F8 Hybrid helps you in slicing off your shots. The intentional design is formed in such a way that it provides a deadly combo, promised durability, and ultra-lightweight.
3. Cleveland Golf Men’s Launcher HB Driver
Unlike other golf drivers, Cleveland Golf Men’s Launcher HB Driver contains the latest and the best technologies. The flex fin technology helps in preserving the ball’s speed. It can do so even on an off-center hit. The cup face technology helps in boosting the speed of the ball from the face. It strikes a perfect balance between forgiveness and distance.
4. Ping G400 Driver for 90 -100 mph swing speed
Higher shots are what you aim for? Ping G400 Driver is at your service. It is a must-have if you really seek for higher shots. It will boost your confidence to another level when it comes to golfing with hurdles or obstacles. It is also considered to be the most forgiving golf driver.
5. Srixon Z 585 Driver for slow swing speed
If you are looking for a driver that feels good, looks good and performs even better, your search ends at Srixon Z 585 driver. It has a fantastic design that increases the overall aerodynamic nature of the club. The head is designed in a way that it has a shallower face and the sticks come out in the back. It proves to be your savior as it corrects the directional missing and distance loss.
The Final Words
Now that you have read the article so far, you are aware of:
- A golfer needs the best driver for 90 mph swing speed.
- The shaft should not be very much stiffer as it will give you low ball speed. It should not be very soft as it will cause shots to fly randomly.
- 11° to 13° of the loft is most suitable for 90-100 mph slow swing speed.
- Drivers with adjustable settings are more preferred.
These are the best products, and we are unable to choose one from these. However, a lot of people ask us which is the best golf driver. In this case, we would love to recommend TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men’s driver. However, we have done our bit and brought you the best ones. Now it is up to you to go for the one that suits best your requirements. Get it now, and enjoy playing golf.
Leave a Reply